26 Jul 2017
To celebrate Coffee Milkshake Day, one of our Toowoomba hospitality teachers Saraid McKay shares her favourite recipe.
- 250ml brewed coffee, cold
- 4 scoops vanilla icecream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- extra chocolate syrup to drizzle
- Using either a blender or milkshake mixer, blend the coffee, icecream and tablespoon of chocolate syrup together until smooth. To make it thicker add more icecream, if it’s too thick just add a splash or two of milk.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with extra chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately – and enjoy!
For more information about hospitality and cookery courses available at TAFE Queensland visit www.tafeqld.edu.au.
Make an enquiry
Fill in your details and we’ll be in contact soon.